Hi and welcome to avgeek.net.au,
Thank you very much for offering to contribute to the site. As you will probably know any content related to aviation is welcomed which includes photos, videos, stores, articles or whatever.
Just some things to help you along so that everything keeps working as it should..
- If you’re wanting to post video it is best if you upload it to Youtube first and use the Youtube share option to get the embed code. If you set the editor to Text mode you can paste in the Embed code and your video will appear.
- If you can limit the size of photos to around 1 or 2mb that’d be swell. The occasional high res photo is cool but we don’t have infinite disk space for lots of them right now.
- Feel free to promote your own websites, social media, youtube channels etc. You’ve been invited to contribute because you’re great at what you do and I’d love to see you share that for more people who are unfamiliar can familiarise.
- When you’re editing you can upload media. Prefer no videos as they’re real storage hogs.
- Be sure to add a feature image to your post and set tags. The categories are also good to set and are mostly self-explanatory. For general interest post in Runway Chat.
- If you’ve got any issues with the site let me know either by email to email@example.com or @midii on Twitter.
Author: Ken Moore
I’m an aviation novice who is obsessed with planes. I love the 747 utmost and the ATR72. Newer planes such as the 787 Dreamliner also rock.